Home

Sweet Treats


On occasion, Plan B turns out to be better than Plan A. Today, we'd planned to drive out to a mall in Milwaukee in order to shop at some stores that aren't in our town. In the end though, I decided that it'd be less expensive to order online and avoid spending money on gas and eating out. The boys were a little disappointed, but handled it pretty well. We did go out to the grocery store this afternoon, and I let the boys do one of their favorite things; pick something from the bakery case at Sentry. I wish I'd been able to photograph that! Sentry's bakery case is filled with the most amazing, most colorful, most fantastical confections. It's as much eye candy as it is belly candy.
1 comments:

Comments

Great picture! My kids love the bakery section too!


Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers