Home

Because I like it...


In the last four years I've been asked numerous questions about living in Wisconsin. The most common question has to do the weather. Obviously this state is known for the winters. They're cold. And snowy. And really, really cold. I'll admit it, I don't love the winters here. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that I loathe the below freezing temperatures, the snow and ice...oh, the ice! But when you take those cons and pit them against all the pros of this place, well, the pros definitely win.

I love that mix of rural, suburban, and sorta-urban (aka university) areas in this town. I appreciate that I live just two hours from two major cities (Chicago and Milwaukee), should I want more of a city feel. And as much as I dislike the winters, I adore the spring, the summer, and the fall. I'll take the average 80-85° summers in Wisconsin over the 100° summers in Texas or the 90° (with insane humidity!) summers of Florida.  In. A. Heartbeat!



0 comments:

Comments

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers