Home

Round up...


I have a confession to make: I am a slacker and procrastinator. If it can wait, it does. If I can find something else to do first, I will. If I need to make a decision about something, I take forever (unless it's a life and limb sort of thing of course.). 

I've been contemplating how to attack P365 in a way that is less overwhelming for me, and I've finally figured it out. Five themed days and two free days. Woot! Here's the plan:

  • Sunday's Child: pictures of Andrew
  • Monday Child-pictures of Devin
  • Tuesday- free day
  • Wednesday-Humpday Hooligans (aka pictures of the boys together)
  • Thursday- free day
  • Friday's Child- Pictures of JP
  • Saturday's Child- Pictures of me (Egads!)
So I plan to do pictures for this week too--in a review on Saturday night and then I'll get back into the swing of things on Sunday. Feel free to beat me with a virtual wet noodle if I don't



2 comments:

Comments

love the way you are arranging it. Alsolove that collection of photos


You know I love your photos no matter what! and um, blog makeover? Two thumbs up!!


Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers